Solgen Energy Group has designed and delivered Australia’s most iconic solar projects for over 10 years. With a national presence and outstanding reputation, Solgen Energy Group is rapidly expanding in an industry with unprecedented growth.
Made up of a well-rounded set of people – including engineers, specialists, salespeople, project managers, and customer relations experts – our function is to design, build and accelerate the power of clean energy for everyone.
Solgen Energy Group sets the standard in renewable energy.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Officer to join our busy Finance team. Reporting to the Group Financial Manager, this role performs a number of duties across the AP and AR functions including:
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Process vendor bills and prepare scheduled payments
- Credit card reconciliation
- Chase up outstanding debtors
- Manage the archiving system
- Assist Group Financial Manager in preparing end of month reports and other duties as required
You will have
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous NetSuite/large ERP system experience highly desired
- Can-do attitude and be hard working
- Ability to follow instructions
- Superior time management and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be proactive in problem solving regarding system and process issues
- Strong attention to detail
- Relevant Australian Accounting qualification desired but not essential
Jump onto this opportunity now, as it will not last!! Please submit your resume with a cover letter.