Accounts Receivable Officer
An excellent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join a leading commercial solar business delivering iconic solar projects nationally!
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join our busy Finance team. Reporting to the CFO and working alongside the Senior AR, this role will be responsible for the end to end accounts receivable function.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the company debtor list, and ensure the successful collection of the outstanding debts in a timely manner.
- Liaise with PMs and Sales Reps to solve any customer’s dispute or enquiries.
- Preparation of tax invoices for commercial projects before the month-end;
- Convert the awarded quotes into SOs in NetSuite for new projects
- Verify and accurately post of all payments to the customer accounts.
- Managing DSO’s and building strong and reliable customer relationships.
- Assistant Accountant duties as required
- Other administrative and accounting tasks and reporting as required;
Skills and Experience:
- Previous NetSuite/large ERP system experience highly desired
- Can-do attitude and be hardworking
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be proactive in problem-solving regarding system and process issues
- Strong attention to detail
If you’re excited by this opportunity, please apply now with your resume and a cover letter outlining how you meet these requirements.Apply Now