Solgen Energy is Australia’s first and largest commercial solar and battery energy storage provider. With a national footprint and outstanding reputation, Solgen is at the forefront of Australia’s transition to decentralised energy.
Made up of a well-rounded set of people – including business development managers, engineers, project managers and finance professionals – our mission is to build innovative solutions to a changing energy market that create value now and into the future.
Solgen Energy Group sets the standard in renewable energy.
About the role:
Reporting to the GM – Sales, the Bid Manager’s primary responsibility is to identify, evaluate and manage Solgen’s bid process for tenders across significant commercial and industrial solar and battery projects. Our bid process offers a turn-key solution to customers across complex individual projects as well as large national rollouts across multiple sites. Our clients include key government departments and many of Australia’s largest companies.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ongoing market sounding to place Solgen at the forefront of tendering activity in our target market
- Identify new tender opportunities which fall within Solgen’s target market
- Evaluate tender criteria and formulate a winning bid strategy to achieve successful outcomes
- Coordinate Solgen’s technical tender response including liaison with sales engineering and procurement personnel
- Review pricing build up to ensure all project risks have been captured and / or mitigated
- Ensure all tenders are submitted on time and in accordance with business rules
- Work with the GM Sales to help formulate sales strategy and develop new products / services that establish long term competitive advantage
- Keep abreast of industry developments and identify new opportunities and threats which may arise over time
What are we looking for?
This role is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the most engaged, talented and passionate people within the renewable industry.
To be considered you must have tertiary qualifications in Business, Finance or Engineering together with:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in sales of high capital value
- Ability to work under own initiative and balance priorities to achieve results
- Confident and self-motivated individual with strong interest in renewable technologies
So if you are a dynamic high performing individual with a drive to succeed and a passion for renewable energy then we would love to hear from you!
Learn more about us here.Apply Now