Business Development Manager
Solgen Energy is Australia’s first and largest commercial solar and battery energy storage provider. With a national footprint and outstanding reputation, Solgen is at the forefront of Australia’s transition to decentralised energy.
Made up of a well-rounded set of people – including business development managers, engineers, project managers and finance professionals – our mission is to build innovative solutions to a changing energy market that create value now and into the future.
Solgen Energy Group sets the standard in renewable energy.
About the role:
Reporting to the GM – Sales, you will assume responsibility for revenue and profitability growth through the origination of new leads and development of key relationships within the commercial, industrial and government sector.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Research organisations and individuals within target markets to identify new opportunities
- Establish a detailed understanding of target markets with a view to building long term partnerships with prospective Clients
- Prepare and present proposals of a consistently high quality
- Work with the GM Sales to help formulate sales strategy and develop new products / services that establish long term competitive advantage
- Keep abreast of industry developments and identify new opportunities and threats which may arise over time
What are we looking for?
This role is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the most engaged, talented and passionate employees within the renewable industry.
To be considered you must have tertiary qualifications in Business, Finance or Engineering together with:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in sales of high capital value
- Ability to work under own initiative and balance priorities to achieve results
- Confident and self-motivated individual with strong interest in renewable technologies
So if you are a dynamic high performing sales person with a drive to succeed and a passion for renewable energy then we would love to hear from you!
Learn more about us here.Apply Now