Business Development Manager
Reporting to the GM – Sales you will assume responsibility for revenue and profitability growth through the origination of new leads and development of key relationships within the Commercial and Industrial sector.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Research organizations and individuals to identify new opportunities
- Acquire a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Expand relationships by continuously proposing solutions to meet their objectives
- Prepare and present proposals of a consistently high quality in accordance with business rules
- Liaise with Project Managers and Engineers to ensure the customer’s needs are being met
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the GM – Sales to help formulate business strategy, develop new product/services and establish long term competitive advantage
- Keep abreast of industry developments and identify new opportunities and threats which may arise from new entrants or policy changes
What are we looking for?
This role is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the most engaged, innovative and passionate employees within the renewable industry.
To be considered you must have tertiary qualifications in Business, Engineering or relevant field together with:
- Experience and background in business development
- Excellent Microsoft Office, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to consistently produce a high standard of work which meets client and business requirements
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Confident and self-motivated
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
Learn more about us here.Apply Now