Commercial Sales Manager
Solgen Energy Group has designed and delivered Australia’s most iconic solar projects for over 10 years. With a national presence and outstanding reputation, Solgen Energy Group is rapidly expanding in an industry with unprecedented growth.
Solgen Energy Group is ranked Australia’s #1 commercial solar installer. We are an award winning and industry-leading installer of commercial solar power with an unmatched portfolio delivering more solar projects for thousands of businesses across Australia.
Made up of a well-rounded set of people – including engineers, project managers, salespeople, specialists, and customer relations experts – our function is to design, build and accelerate the power of clean energy for everyone. Our company values are ingrained across all divisions of the Group.
Solgen Energy Group sets the standard in renewable energy.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Sales – Commercial & Industrial, you will be responsible for originating new leads, preparing sales proposals and delivering sales in the commercial and industrial solar markets. In return, you will be provided with strong sales, engineering, marketing and administrative support to assist in delivering the tools required for high achieving sales.
- Establish and manage key relationships to win and deliver large commercial scale PV projects across operational regions.
- Identifying and developing sales campaigns to drive lead generation and sales including identification of possible funding sources to enable project execution.
- Identifying and qualifying new sales prospects through various communication channels.
- Oversee bid process for tenders, pulling together requirements and ensuring timely delivery of outstanding bids.
- Identifying and attending relevant trade shows and conferences for the purpose of developing sales leads.
- Superior customer service to all clients and stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
This role is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the most engaged, innovative and passionate employees within the renewable industry.
To be considered you must be an “A grader” whom has:
- Proven experience in sales of high capital value
- At least (5) years technical sales experience, solar or renewable industry experience essential
- Highly results driven, passionate and committed
- Ability to prospect, canvas network and create self-generated sales opportunities in a business to business environment
- Ability to work autonomously and also in a team environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Superior time management and organisational skills
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Collaborative and energetic
- Strong attention to detail
- Valid Driver’s License
What we offer?
With our growth targets in excess of 50% year on year you will have the ability to earn very attractive commission over and above your base salary.
- Competitive salary and commission arrangements
- Professional yet nimble operating model
- Collaborative work environment
So if you are a dynamic and enthusiastic individual, with a burning desire to succeed and a passion for renewable energy then we would love to hear from you!Apply Now