Solgen Energy Group has designed and delivered Australia’s most iconic solar projects for over 10 years. With a national presence and outstanding reputation, Solgen Energy Group is rapidly expanding in an industry with unprecedented growth,
Made up of a well-rounded set of people – including engineers, specialists, salespeople, project managers, and customer relations experts – our function is to design, build and accelerate the power of clean energy for everyone.
Solgen Energy Group sets the standard in renewable energy.
About the role:
As the Contract Administrator you will interface across various divisions such as project development, operations and finance to provide pre-contract advice, enable the efficient handover of projects and achieve delivery of contractual obligations to agreed standards.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Review, update and manage existing contracts
- Prepare, negotiate and review sales contracts
- Analyse potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Contribute to the development and implementation of contract management plans by sourcing documents and established contracts, as well as monitoring performance and addressing non-performance, to achieve the required contract outcomes
- Engage expert legal advice where necessary to support achievement of key responsibilities and expected outcomes
- Interpret and explain contract requirements, terms and conditions to stakeholders to support compliance with statutory and policy requirements and inform decision making
- Proactively identify and manage contract risks to meet organisational objectives
- Oversee the efficient handover of projects from Project Development to Operations
- Maintain organised system of physical and digital records
Skills and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Contract Administrator, Contract Manager or relevant role
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
- Familiarity with accounting procedures
- Excellent writing skills and keen to attention to detail
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external partners
- BSc degree in Business Administration and / or additional contract management / legal qualifications
If you think this opportunity sounds perfect for you, please apply now with your resume and a cover letter outlining how you meet these requirements.Apply Now