Solgen Energy Group has designed and delivered Australia’s most iconic solar projects for over 10 years. With a national presence and outstanding reputation, Solgen Energy Group is rapidly expanding in an industry with unprecedented growth,
Made up of a well-rounded set of people – including engineers, specialists, salespeople, project managers, and customer relations experts – our function is to design, build and accelerate the power of clean energy for everyone.
Solgen Energy Group sets the standard in renewable energy.
About the role:
The Contract Administrator role provides support across the project development, operations and finance teams to provide pre-contract advice, enable the efficient handover of projects from Project Development to Operations, and achieve delivery of contractual obligations to agreed standards.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a busy office environment
- Review, update and manage existing contracts
- Prepare, negotiate and review sales contracts
- Analyse potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Contribute to the development and implementation of contract management plans by sourcing documents and established contracts, as well as monitoring performance and addressing non-performance, to achieve the required contract outcomes
- Interpret and explain contract requirements, terms and conditions to stakeholders to support compliance with statutory and policy requirements and inform decision making Proactively identify and manage contract risks to meet organisational objectives
- Oversee the efficient handover of projects from Project
- Development to Operations
- Maintain organised system of physical and digital record
What are we looking for?
This role is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the most engaged, innovative and passionate employees within the renewable industry.
- Proven work experience as a Contract Administrator, Contract Manager or relevant role
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
- Familiarity with accounting procedures
- Excellent writing skills and keen to attention to detail
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external partners
- BSc degree in Business Administration and / or additional legal qualifications
- So if you are a dynamic and enthusiastic individual, with a burning desire to succeed and a passion for renewable energy then we would love to hear from you!