Solgen Energy Group has led the way in the design and delivery of Australia’s most iconic solar projects over the past 10 years. With a national presence and outstanding reputation, our organisation is rapidly expanding in an industry with unprecedented growth.
Comprised of a well-rounded and dedicated team of people – engineers, project managers, salespeople, customer relations experts and specialists – our function is to design, deliver and accelerate the power of clean energy for everyone. Solgen Energy Group sets the standard in renewable energy.
This is a part time role (minimum 3 days per week) – perfect for someone looking to get back into the workforce or looking to reduce their hours.
The HR Manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of Solgen’s human resource function. In this role, you will be responsible for the oversight of all employment activities; provide a service function for managers as well as maintaining relationships with key stakeholders. This role has 1 direct report.
- Provide advice and support in the management and resolution of operational human resources activities.
- Manage all IR/ER Matters including interpretation of relevant awards
- Manage the recruitment, selection and appointment of all new staff
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to develop a high performing culture.
- Assist in the resolution of conflicts and grievances in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Manage employee programs and relationships with external providers including employee assistance, employee benefits and health & wellbeing.
- Build capability of managers in addressing performance issues and concerns in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Assist in employee salary review process, professional development activities, HR projects and development of policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for driving process improvement projects at a corporate and HR level.
- Identify training and development opportunities across the group. Manage the implementation and monitoring of all internal and external training for the group.
- Interact with the executive, Board Directors and Board Committee members as required.
- Participate and provide input and/or reporting as required for Board and Committee meetings.
- Return to Work Coordination
- Oversee the office administration/management function including building management, IT functions etc.
- Maintain, evaluate and update SEG’s HRIS (FlareHR/ FlarePay) regularly.
You will have
- A tertiary level HR qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar HR role
- Excellent administrative skills including Intermediate to Advanced knowledge and experience of MS Office
- Experience in delivering quality service to a broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to work unsupervised as part of a small team.
- Excellent organisational skills and proven ability to prioritize and manage conflicting priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and act with tact and discretion
- Be proactive in problem solving regarding system and process issues
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in systems management highly desirable
Jump onto this opportunity now, as it will not last!! Please submit your resume with a cover letter by selecting Apply Now.Apply Now