Procurement and Scheduling Lead
Solgen Energy is Australia’s first and largest commercial solar and battery energy storage provider. With a national footprint and outstanding reputation, Solgen is at the forefront of Australia’s transition to decentralised energy.
Made up of a well-rounded set of people – including business development managers, engineers, project managers and finance professionals – our mission is to build innovative solutions to a changing energy market that create value now and into the future.
Solgen Energy Group sets the standard in renewable energy.
About the role:
Reporting to the GM – Project Development, the Procurement and Scheduling Lead role’s primary responsibility is to identify and strategically management the procurement processes for Solgen Energy Group’s growing number of commercial projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and develop the preferred supplier database for project inputs across product and service requirements
- Manage interface with engineering and other stakeholders to value engineer delivery of project product and service inputs
- Negotiate and maintain optimised pricing structures across project product and service inputs
- Assist Project Managers to deliver project product and service inputs on a timely basis.
- Maintain detailed subcontractor schedule to monitor activity and KPIs across subcontractor group
- Identify planning and procurement risks from project development to award.
- Manage budget tracking through the Project Development phase
- Work with GM – Project Development to help formulate business unit strategy, develop new product / service protocols and establish long term competitive advantage
What are we looking for?
This role is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the most engaged, talented and passionate people within the renewable industry.
To be considered you must at a minimum have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Minimum 3 years procurement and/or project experience
- Experience managing a procurement schedule
What are we looking for?
- Engineering and / or Business degree or similar
- Experience in supporting the delivery of construction projects
- Experience in the renewable energy industry
So if you are a dynamic high performing individual with a drive to succeed and a passion for renewable energy then we would love to hear from you!
Learn more about us here.Apply Now