Receptionist / Office All Rounder
Solgen Energy Group has led the way in the design and delivery of Australia’s most iconic solar projects over the past 10 years. With a national presence and outstanding reputation, our organisation is rapidly expanding in an industry with unprecedented growth.
Comprised of a well-rounded and dedicated team of people – engineers, project managers, salespeople, customer relations experts and specialists – our function is to design, deliver and accelerate the power of clean energy for everyone. Solgen Energy Group sets the standard in renewable energy.
We are looking for a Receptionist/ Office All Rounder to join our busy team. Reporting to the HR Manager and CEO, this role will be responsible for the office support function.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide cover on reception during office hours Monday to Friday
- Answer incoming calls and effectively respond to caller’s inquiries
- Re-direct calls as appropriate, take adequate messages and distribute efficiently
- Maintain meeting rooms and prepare refreshments/order catering as required
- Ensure the reception area and office is tidy and well maintained at all times
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail
- Manage and provide high level customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in the organisation of internal and external events with the Marketing Team
- Manage uniform and PPE orders as required
- Assist HR with ad-hoc requirements
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may arise from time to time
Skills and Experience:
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in a busy office environment
- Experience with Executive team diary management
- Intermediate-Advanced knowledge and experience of MS Office
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proven experience in information and communication management
- Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills
If you’re excited by this opportunity, please apply now with your resume and a cover letter outlining how you meet these requirements.Apply Now