Supply Chain Manager
Solgen Energy Group has led the way in the design and delivery of Australia’s most iconic solar projects over the past 10 years. With a national presence and outstanding reputation, our organisation is rapidly expanding in an industry with unprecedented growth.
Comprised of a well-rounded and dedicated team of people – engineers, project managers, salespeople, customer relations experts and specialists – our function is to design, deliver and accelerate the power of clean energy for everyone.
Solgen Energy Group sets the standard in renewable energy.
As the Supply Chain Manager, ensuring the Group is operating at optimal efficiency spanning the entire supply chain; including supplier relationships, procurement, distribution and warehouse management across all territories which Group operates in. You will develop existing procedures to best practice standards and seek opportunities to streamline activities to ensure procurement, inventory holdings and stock allocation across the Group is optimised.
You will ensure that customer (external and internal) service levels are maintained to the highest standard. In conjunction with the finance department, you will develop product forecasts associated with historic data and future forecasts. Forecasts along with procurement policies you develop, will form the basis of demand planning and supply plan activities for each warehouse location across the group.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accountable for delivery of end to end supply chain performance and management of operational relationships with all supply partners.
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Maintain/review prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
- Design or implement supply chains and logistics practices that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- A key stakeholder, working with Sales and Product Management on best offering for both business units.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to drive strategy within operational environments
- Strong operational performance & capability in high demand environment.
- Strong relationship development and management skills, including stakeholder management
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- 3PL/FMCG experience with a strong focus on logistics management.
- Computer literacy to support operations
If you think this opportunity sounds perfect for you, please apply now with your resume and a cover letter outlining how you meet these requirements.Apply Now