Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, you will be responsible for providing strong support and business partnering for Solgen Energy Group’s Commercial and Industrial Division (C&I). The role will involve a mix of commercial analysis and process re-engineering along with management reporting and forecasting. Additionally, you will play a key role in providing insights to key stakeholders on business performance.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a strategic and commercial thinker with a strong analytical background who can develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders within the business to actively contribute to achieving improvements and/or the best outcomes for the team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing, documenting and implementing strong processes within the C&I division to ensure the effective delivery of projects from sales to operations to finance
- Confirming the costing of new projects prior quote to ensure within set parameters
- Reviewing & providing advice on project contracts to ensure commercial and financial terms and conditions are achieved
- Support the Sales and Operations team by monitoring project status and data integrity and providing regular revenue and costing forecasting to targets
- Liaising with the Finance team regularly, regarding upcoming projects and their funding & revenue
- Month-end processes, including reporting, journals and reconciliations
- Preparing annual C&I budget and regular forecasts
- Assist in managing the ERP system, including the provision of support and training
- Daily cash flow management
- Funding facility management
- Ad-hoc analysis, support and projects
What are we looking for?
To be successful for the role you must have tertiary qualifications in Accounting or similar, as well as hold CA/CPA qualifications (or be in the final stages of obtaining). Together with:
- Previous NetSuite system experience, or at least experience with large ERP systems
- Exceptional communication skills (written & verbal) across a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, together with the ability to resolve complex problems
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident and self-motivated individual
So if you are a dynamic and enthusiastic individual, who thrives off the satisfaction gained from successfully meeting challenges then we would love to hear from you!